|We are so excited to see you back in person in this sacred space we call home!
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you have recently traveled, been around a large group unmasked, or have been exposed to someone who may have COVID we ask that you quarantine before coming into the studio or obtain a negative test.
- If you are feeling any symptoms of illness; please stay home and live stream instead. When it doubt, stay home please.
- We continue to operate at limited capacity to allow space between mats.
- Due to limited class sizes, 2 hours cancellation is required. Late cancellations will incur a cancellation fee.
- We’ve installed hand sanitizing stations, set up new cleaning protocols, and we take your health and ours very seriously. We will continue to learn from the CDC and make changes accordingly.
- Thanks for your help in keeping the studio a safe and comfortable place for all!