We are so excited to see you back in person in this sacred space we call home! We will be opening in our spacious Biddeford location; please know this schedule will continue to expand. We’re holding off on re-opening our Saco location because of its size and our inability to properly distance there, but don’t worry, we have special plans in store for it, and it’s not going anywhere.
Here’s what you need to know:
- In Studio Classes – limited to 14 students. Pre-registration only; at this time we will not be allowing walk ins. Sign ups for class open one week before class.
- If you have recently traveled out of state, or have been exposed to someone who may have COVID we ask that you quarantine for 2 weeks before coming into the studio
- If you are feeling any symptoms of illness; please stay home and live stream instead. When it doubt, stay home please.
- In accordance with the state of Maine requirements for gyms and studios and the CDC recommendations, masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- Due to limited class sizes, 24 hours cancellation is required. Late cancellations will incur a cancellation fee.
- When you register, you will receive details on our new check in process. Studio doors will open 15 minutes before class times and social distance will be maintained at all times in studio. At this time, we will not be heating our classes and will be requiring masks for everyone’s safety and to keep the studio open in accordance with CDC and Maine state guidelines.
- We’ll keep windows open and ventilation moving through the studio.
- We’ve installed hand sanitizing stations, set up new cleaning protocols, and we take your health and ours very seriously. We will continue to learn from the CDC and make changes accordingly.
- Thanks for your help in keeping the studio a safe and comfortable place for all!
- For outdoor classes, go directly to the Samudra lawn (we won’t be opening the building during these times. Masks are NOT required for outdoor classes once you are on your mat.)