Get deeper in your practice, unplug from your usual routines, and find space and time for transformation with one of our carefully crafted yoga retreats. Each is designed to provide space for you to explore and deepen your asana practice, enjoy down time for exploration, journaling, or relaxing, and have fun and adventure! These trips create memories that last a life time and deep shifts for those who attend! All levels are always welcome!
Fall Getaway: Women’s Fall Retreat at Sunday River: Thursday October 7th-Sunday October 10th, 2021
Immerse yourself in the limitless qualities of love, joy, and compassion as we explore a weekend of yoga, connection, meditation and adventure.
Join us at one of the most stunning times of the year in the mountains of Western Maine. You’ll spend the weekend in a gorgeous mountain view estate complete with a hot tub, private heated pool, and fire pit. There’s nothing like a little time away to re-charge your batteries, discover something new about yourself, and find time for transformation and bliss.
We’ll start each day with a meditation (either in our stunning floor to ceiling windowed practice space facing the mountains or on the deck surrounded by nature!) and a yoga practice. You can plan for a more active practice to start the day and a SPA Yoga® or restorative style class to wind down the evenings. We’ll leave plenty of time for relaxing under the stars in the hot tub (or you might even want your morning coffee or tea out there!) exploring the area, journaling, and hiking and time outdoors. All experience levels are welcome!
Your women’s retreat weekend includes:
- All meals prepared daily be personal chef and yogi extraordinaire Jen Karmon.
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in a private mountain home
- Daily yoga and meditation practices (total of 6 yoga practices and 3 meditations).
- Make Your Own Mala (meditation/prayer beads) at the start of the retreat to practice with and take home!
- Visioning exercises: dream up what the next year will hold for you in the quiet space and fresh mountain air!
- Group Hike in the nearby mountains and optional add on outdoor activities TBD! (zip line, anyone?)
- Welcoming intention setting and sage-ing ritual and closing ritual by firelight.
- Retreat Gift
- CEUS are available for yoga teachers!
- Memories and inspirations to take with you through the rest of your year!
- Optional Gondola Ride for scenic views on the top of Sunday River ($15 per person) or zip line ride.
- Transportation to and from the retreat house (about 1 hour 45 minutes from Portland, and 3 hours from Boston)
This retreat sells out every year and fills fast! Your deposit of $240 saves your space. Retreat payments and deposits are non-refundable. Installment plans available; pay infull by September 1st.
$780 if registered after May 1st
Big Island Hawaii Retreat: Ocean. Volcano and Jungle: Saturday February 19-Saturday February 26, 2022
- Accomodations Saturday night-Saturday morning, transportation to excursions and transportation between our two stays.
- Your meals will be provided with brunch and dinner most days (coffee and refreshments available in the mornings before brunch) with the exception of one or two nights out on the town for dinner on your own or with new and old friends. Breakfast lunch and dinner provided at our second stay on the east side of the island.
- Daily yoga and meditation practices.
- Welcome gift
- Guided Group Hike
- Coffee Tour excursion
- Volcano National Park Entrance and exploration
- Airfare to and from the Big Island of Hawaii (currently looks like roughly $900-1000 roundtrip, although our dates are not QUITE available for booking yet on the Hawaiian air website. You are welcome to fly however you like.)
- Transportation To Our Beach Side Retreat house (although you can arrange to share cabs with other retreat participants and we will help you with this process as well as suggest flights) Full details on how to get to the house will be provided.
- Incidentals, surf lessons, snorkeling, or other adventures you would like to take during free time.
- One dinner out on the town while on the Kona coast
About our accommodations:
The Inn is an eco-friendly and sustainable property, generating all of its power from a hydroelectric system powered by the falls, and solar panels. While many luxury amenities are provided (high speed WiFi, guest computers, hair dryers, plentiful hot water), they do not provide air conditioning and encourage thoughtful consumption of resources.”