Yoga. Ocean. Sun. Santorini Greece Retreat: Saturday August 10-Saturday August 17, 2019 – Filling!
Crescent-shaped Santorini is considered the precious gem of the Aegean. Escape to this mythical, magical island oasis with its world famous sunsets, white washed cliff top villages against the background of brilliant sky and crystal clear blue oceans, black sand beaches, and volcanic cliffs.
Get away for 7 days and 6 nights in this magical oasis. Daily yoga and meditation practice, fresh, organic locally prepared meals, surrounded by ocean: Santorini is the perfect blend of relaxing escape and jumping off point for adventure. Explore Volcanic hot springs, watch world famous sunsets from the Caldera cliffs and sun yourself by the pool or one of the beautiful black sand beaches close by.
About our venue: Your retreat home base of Oia is located high up on what is considered the balcony of Santorini. Oia is known for its amazing views of the volcano. Just two kilometers from the beach with inspiring walks and views all around, Oia is the perfect spot for relaxation, meditation, and taking in the natural beauty of our stunning location.
‘We strongly support the idea of organic nutrition, that’s why we offer our customers a wide range of Greek, traditional dishes using as many ingredients as we can from our own produce, such as cherry tomatoes, white aubergines, local cucumbers (katsounia), round zucchinis, string beans (ampelofasoula), grapes, figs, melons and watermelons. Take a stroll into our vegetable garden and get acquainted with the renowned, dry varieties which grow on the island and taste the fruit of our fig trees which surround your bungalows.’-Antonis, your host in Oia
Massages can be booked for you to take place at the retreat centre. Please contact us for more information.
- Seven nights accommodation
- Daily yoga and meditation practices
- Daily Breakfast
- Six nights of organic dinners (we will go out one night in the village)
- Yoga mats and all necessary props provided
- Hot springs excursion and guided cliff walk and options for island exploration
Daily breakfasts will be served after the morning session. Healthy organic evening meals are included and are grown from the retreat centre’s garden. Lunch is available for an additional cost at the retreat centre restaurant, or you can explore the nearby village during your down time.
Investment: (air fare not included)
Early Bird Pricing: (increases if booked after July 1 2017)
Shared Occupancy – $1995
Limited single occupancy available: $2500
How to register:
Your $350 deposit reserves your room! We expect this to fill fast. Deposits are non refundable.
Women’s Fall Retreat at Sunday River: Thursday October 10-Sunday October 13, 2019:
Immerse yourself in the limitless qualities of love, joy, and compassion as we explore a weekend of yoga, connection, meditation and adventure.
It’s our third year in the beautiful mountains of Western Maine – join us at one of the most stunning times of the year in a gorgeous mountain view estate complete with a hot tub, private heated pool, and fire pit. There’s nothing like a little time away to re-charge your batteries, discover something new about yourself, and find time for transformation and bliss.
We’ll start each day with a meditation (either in our stunning floor to ceiling windowed practice space facing the mountains or on the deck surrounded by nature!) and a yoga practice. You can plan for a more active practice to start the day and a SPA Yoga® or restorative style class to wind down the evenings. We’ll leave plenty of time for relaxing under the stars in the hot tub (or you might even want your morning coffee or tea out there!) exploring the area, journaling, and hiking and time outdoors. All experience levels are welcome!
Your women’s retreat weekend includes:
- All meals prepared daily be personal chef and yogi extraordinaire Jen Karmon.
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in a private mountain home
- Daily yoga and meditation practices (total of 6 yoga practices and 3 meditations).
- Make Your Own Mala (meditation/prayer beads) at the start of the retreat to practice with and take home!
- Visioning exercises: dream up what the next year will hold for you in the quiet space and fresh mountain air!
- Group Hike in the nearby mountains and optional add on outdoor activities TBD! (zip line, anyone?)
- Welcoming intention setting and sage-ing ritual and closing ritual by firelight.
- Retreat Gift
- CEUS are available for yoga teachers!
- Memories and inspirations to take with you through the rest of your year!
- Optional Add on Massage during your stay!
- Optional Gondola Ride for scenic views on the top of Sunday River ($15 per person) or zip line ride.
- Transportation to and from the retreat house (about 1 hour 45 minutes from Portland, and 3 hours from Boston)
This retreat sells out every year and fills fast! Your deposit of $240 saves your space. Retreat payments and deposits are non-refundable.
$680 early bird pricing if reserved by May 1st.
$780 if registered after May 1st