Get deeper in your practice, unplug from your usual routines, and find space and time for transformation with one of our carefully crafted yoga retreats. Each is designed to provide space for you to explore and deepen your asana practice, enjoy down time for exploration, journaling, or relaxing, and have fun and adventure! These trips create memories that last a life time and deep shifts for those who attend! All levels are always welcome!
Fall Getaway: Women’s Fall Retreat at Sunday River: Thursday October 10-Sunday October 13, 2019:
Immerse yourself in the limitless qualities of love, joy, and compassion as we explore a weekend of yoga, connection, meditation and adventure.
It’s our third year in the beautiful mountains of Western Maine – join us at one of the most stunning times of the year in a gorgeous mountain view estate complete with a hot tub, private heated pool, and fire pit. There’s nothing like a little time away to re-charge your batteries, discover something new about yourself, and find time for transformation and bliss.
We’ll start each day with a meditation (either in our stunning floor to ceiling windowed practice space facing the mountains or on the deck surrounded by nature!) and a yoga practice. You can plan for a more active practice to start the day and a SPA Yoga® or restorative style class to wind down the evenings. We’ll leave plenty of time for relaxing under the stars in the hot tub (or you might even want your morning coffee or tea out there!) exploring the area, journaling, and hiking and time outdoors. All experience levels are welcome!
Your women’s retreat weekend includes:
- All meals prepared daily be personal chef and yogi extraordinaire Jen Karmon.
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in a private mountain home
- Daily yoga and meditation practices (total of 6 yoga practices and 3 meditations).
- Make Your Own Mala (meditation/prayer beads) at the start of the retreat to practice with and take home!
- Visioning exercises: dream up what the next year will hold for you in the quiet space and fresh mountain air!
- Group Hike in the nearby mountains and optional add on outdoor activities TBD! (zip line, anyone?)
- Welcoming intention setting and sage-ing ritual and closing ritual by firelight.
- Retreat Gift
- CEUS are available for yoga teachers!
- Memories and inspirations to take with you through the rest of your year!
- Optional Add on Massage during your stay!
- Optional Gondola Ride for scenic views on the top of Sunday River ($15 per person) or zip line ride.
- Transportation to and from the retreat house (about 1 hour 45 minutes from Portland, and 3 hours from Boston)
This retreat sells out every year and fills fast! Your deposit of $240 saves your space. Retreat payments and deposits are non-refundable.
$680 early bird pricing if reserved by May 1st.
$780 if registered after May 1st