Get deeper in your practice, unplug from your usual routines, and find space and time for transformation with one of our carefully crafted yoga retreats. Each is designed to provide space for you to explore and deepen your asana practice, enjoy down time for exploration, journaling, or relaxing, and have fun and adventure! These trips create memories that last a life time and deep shifts for those who attend! All levels are always welcome!
New Years Reset, Wilmington, Vermont: Friday January 3 – Sunday January 5th, 2020
Start your year off with intention and time for reflection at the beautiful Fluid Yoga Retreat house in Wilmington Vermont with Sarah and Jamie. Your weekend includes daily yoga, meditation, time outside in beautiful nature, and beautiful food!
Investment: $550 for your shared room and includes all your meals. (Friday dinner, Saturday meals, Sunday brunch.)
Your deposit of $275 saves your spot.
Magical Croatia: June 2nd – June 7th, 2020
Get away with Samudra Studio to the Mediterranean and European paradise of Croatia. With almost 4,000 miles worth of coast line made up of islands, cliffs and reefs, we’ll cozy up in the hills overlooking the Dalmatian Coast, just 30 minutes from Dubrovnik.
We’ll spend five nights and six days in a beautifully appointed boutique hotel villa, a ten minute walk from a pebbled beach. Situated in a charming and quiet village, we’ll have an opportunity to experience the area’s rich culture while practicing daily yoga and meditation, relaxing by the pool, eating freshly prepared local foods, and exploring what the area has to offer.
Morning yoga takes place poolside while you take in the spectacular views over the Elaphiti Islands and listen to the sounds of birds waking. Afternoon SPA yoga and yoga nidras takes place in the shade as the cool breeze floats in off the water towards the end of the day.
All levels of yogis are welcome! Bring your sense of adventure and get ready to relax!
- Breakfast Daily
- Dinner each evening
- 5 nights/6 days accommodation
- Guided walking tour of Dubrovnick
- Day boat trip to the Elaphiti Islands weather permitting.
- Transfers to group excursions
- Group Transportation to and from Hotel to Airport
- Daily Yoga and Meditation Practices
- Retreat Welcome Gift
- General retreat amazingness and magic
- Airfare To and From Croatia
- Daily lunches: Lunch and snacks are available to be ordered at the hotel by our private chef, and you’re welcome to use your free time to explore the surrounding villages or Dubrovnick to experience some of the beautiful local cuisine. (Not far is a village where you can explore the beach or rent scooters to get around.)
How to Get There:
Most flights fly overnight from Boston with a layover in Europe. Leave on Monday Evening June 1st for Arrival and check in Tuesday June 2nd. Check in at 3pm. We will suggest a flight for those wishing to travel with a group. Depart for Home Sunday, June 7th (check out 10:00am however we will have as much time as we like on Sunday to relax at the hotel after checking out of our rooms.
- Shared double bed room with private bath (2 twin beds): $2200 per person
- Shared King Room (shared bed with a friend!) with private bath: $2100 per person
- Private King Room (Very limited quantity available): $3400 per person
- Deposit of $450 saves your space.
- Payment Number 2 due by February 1st
- Payment Number 3 March 15 (with 75% total of trip payed)
- Remaining Balance Payed by April 15th
All deposits and payments are non refundable.
Fall Getaway: Women’s Fall Retreat at Sunday River: Thursday September 24-Sunday September 27, 2020:
Immerse yourself in the limitless qualities of love, joy, and compassion as we explore a weekend of yoga, connection, meditation and adventure.
It’s our fourth year in the beautiful mountains of Western Maine – join us at one of the most stunning times of the year in a gorgeous mountain view estate complete with a hot tub, private heated pool, and fire pit. There’s nothing like a little time away to re-charge your batteries, discover something new about yourself, and find time for transformation and bliss.
We’ll start each day with a meditation (either in our stunning floor to ceiling windowed practice space facing the mountains or on the deck surrounded by nature!) and a yoga practice. You can plan for a more active practice to start the day and a SPA Yoga® or restorative style class to wind down the evenings. We’ll leave plenty of time for relaxing under the stars in the hot tub (or you might even want your morning coffee or tea out there!) exploring the area, journaling, and hiking and time outdoors. All experience levels are welcome!
Your women’s retreat weekend includes:
- All meals prepared daily be personal chef and yogi extraordinaire Jen Karmon.
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in a private mountain home
- Daily yoga and meditation practices (total of 6 yoga practices and 3 meditations).
- Make Your Own Mala (meditation/prayer beads) at the start of the retreat to practice with and take home!
- Visioning exercises: dream up what the next year will hold for you in the quiet space and fresh mountain air!
- Group Hike in the nearby mountains and optional add on outdoor activities TBD! (zip line, anyone?)
- Welcoming intention setting and sage-ing ritual and closing ritual by firelight.
- Retreat Gift
- CEUS are available for yoga teachers!
- Memories and inspirations to take with you through the rest of your year!
- Optional Gondola Ride for scenic views on the top of Sunday River ($15 per person) or zip line ride.
- Transportation to and from the retreat house (about 1 hour 45 minutes from Portland, and 3 hours from Boston)
This retreat sells out every year and fills fast! Your deposit of $240 saves your space. Retreat payments and deposits are non-refundable.
$680 early bird pricing if reserved by May 1st.
$780 if registered after May 1st