Get deeper in your practice, unplug from your usual routines, and find space and time for transformation with one of our carefully crafted yoga retreats. Each is designed to provide space for you to explore and deepen your asana practice, enjoy down time for exploration, journaling, or relaxing, and have fun and adventure! These trips create memories that last a life time and deep shifts for those who attend! All levels are always welcome!
A Mythical Island Retreat.
Yoga. Ocean. Sun. Santorini Greece Retreat: Saturday August 10-Saturday August 17, 2019 – Filling!
Crescent-shaped Santorini is considered the precious gem of the Aegean. Escape to this mythical, magical island oasis with its world famous sunsets, white washed cliff top villages against the background of brilliant sky and crystal clear blue oceans, black sand beaches, and volcanic cliffs. Get away for 7 days and 6 nights in this magical oasis. Daily yoga and meditation practice, fresh, organic locally prepared meals, surrounded by ocean: Santorini is the perfect blend of relaxing escape and jumping off point for adventure. Explore Volcanic hot springs, watch world famous sunsets from the Caldera cliffs and sun yourself by the pool or one of the beautiful black sand beaches close by.
About our venue: Your retreat home base of Oia is located high up on what is considered the balcony of Santorini. Oia is known for its amazing views of the volcano. Just two kilometers from the beach with inspiring walks and views all around, Oia is the perfect spot for relaxation, meditation, and taking in the natural beauty of our stunning location.
‘We strongly support the idea of organic nutrition, that’s why we offer our customers a wide range of Greek, traditional dishes using as many ingredients as we can from our own produce, such as cherry tomatoes, white aubergines, local cucumbers (katsounia), round zucchinis, string beans (ampelofasoula), grapes, figs, melons and watermelons. Take a stroll into our vegetable garden and get acquainted with the renowned, dry varieties which grow on the island and taste the fruit of our fig trees which surround your bungalows.’-Antonis, your host in Oia Massages can be booked for you to take place at the retreat centre. Please contact us for more information.
- Seven nights accommodation
- Daily yoga and meditation practices
- Daily Breakfast
- Six nights of organic dinners (we will go out one night in the village)
- Yoga mats and all necessary props provided
- Hot springs excursion and guided cliff walk and options for island exploration
Daily breakfasts will be served after the morning session. Healthy organic evening meals are included and are grown from the retreat centre’s garden. Lunch is available for an additional cost at the retreat centre restaurant, or you can explore the nearby village during your down time.
Investment: (air fare not included)
Early Bird Pricing: (increases if booked after July 1 2017) Shared Occupancy – $1995 Limited single occupancy available: $2500 How to register: Your $350 deposit reserves your room! We expect this to fill fast. Deposits are non refundable.
Fall Getaway: Women’s Fall Retreat at Sunday River: Thursday October 10-Sunday October 13, 2019:
Immerse yourself in the limitless qualities of love, joy, and compassion as we explore a weekend of yoga, connection, meditation and adventure.
It’s our third year in the beautiful mountains of Western Maine – join us at one of the most stunning times of the year in a gorgeous mountain view estate complete with a hot tub, private heated pool, and fire pit. There’s nothing like a little time away to re-charge your batteries, discover something new about yourself, and find time for transformation and bliss.
We’ll start each day with a meditation (either in our stunning floor to ceiling windowed practice space facing the mountains or on the deck surrounded by nature!) and a yoga practice. You can plan for a more active practice to start the day and a SPA Yoga® or restorative style class to wind down the evenings. We’ll leave plenty of time for relaxing under the stars in the hot tub (or you might even want your morning coffee or tea out there!) exploring the area, journaling, and hiking and time outdoors. All experience levels are welcome!
Your women’s retreat weekend includes:
- All meals prepared daily be personal chef and yogi extraordinaire Jen Karmon.
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in a private mountain home
- Daily yoga and meditation practices (total of 6 yoga practices and 3 meditations).
- Make Your Own Mala (meditation/prayer beads) at the start of the retreat to practice with and take home!
- Visioning exercises: dream up what the next year will hold for you in the quiet space and fresh mountain air!
- Group Hike in the nearby mountains and optional add on outdoor activities TBD! (zip line, anyone?)
- Welcoming intention setting and sage-ing ritual and closing ritual by firelight.
- Retreat Gift
- CEUS are available for yoga teachers!
- Memories and inspirations to take with you through the rest of your year!
- Optional Add on Massage during your stay!
- Optional Gondola Ride for scenic views on the top of Sunday River ($15 per person) or zip line ride.
- Transportation to and from the retreat house (about 1 hour 45 minutes from Portland, and 3 hours from Boston)
This retreat sells out every year and fills fast! Your deposit of $240 saves your space. Retreat payments and deposits are non-refundable.
$680 early bird pricing if reserved by May 1st.
$780 if registered after May 1st
Jungle and Ocean Winter Escape.
Costa Rica Retreat: Osa Peninsula: February 15th-22nd, 2020
Step away from the winter cold and into the wild and beautiful jungle and beaches of the Osa Penninsula of Costa Rica.
Recharge your batteries while soaking up the warm sun of the equator. Find transformation and connection with yourself. Experience daily yoga overlooking the ocean, healthy fresh meals, adventure, and sunshine and refuel for the rest of the New England Winter?
Join us for a powerful and magical 7 nights and 6 days on the Osa Penninsula, surrounded by the sounds of the jungle and the waves rolling in at Encanta La Vida Retreat Center. Two daily yoga practices, daily meditation overlooking Pan Dulce Bay, workshops and guided outings make this trip the perfect combination of adventure, exploration, and rest and restoration.
What your Retreat Includes:
- 7 nights shared accomodation at Encanta La Vida. (A very limited amount of singles are available for an additional cost)
- Daily Yoga and Meditation Practices. (One active practice in the morning and one Restorative Yoga, SPA Yoga, or Yin Practice in the evening)
- Workshop style practices – Dive into your Asana. We’ll spend some time breaking down poses we don’t always have time for in a regular class.
- Dharma and Philosophy Discussions
- Beach Bonfire and Intention Setting Ritual
- Three beautifully prepared meals per day
- Guided Nature Hike to explore the local tropical ecology and wildlife
- Chocolate Tour and Tasting
- Transportation and Airfare to Costa Rica
- Massages and add on wellness services booked at the retreat center
- Optional excursions – Surf Lessons, Zip lining, and more
- Gratuity for Retreat Center Staff
- Transportation from Airport to Retreat Center (option will be provided to travel together as a group and share the cost of transportation)
Sample Daily Schedule:
- Morning Meditation Practice
- Morning Yoga Practice
- Free Time
- Free Time – explore the retreat center, book a massage, walk to one of the nearby beaches, or schedule a surf lesson or excursion
- Afternoon practice – workshop or restorative class
- Dharma Talk, Meditation, Special Class Or Free Time
- On days with group excursions, this schedule will change slightly.
Cabo Matapalo is known as the epicenter for flora and fauna in the area and is abundant with wildlife, pristine beaches, warm turqouise waters, and the laid-back Pura Vida that Costa Rica is known for. The lodge is nestled between the mountains and the beaches where the jungle meets the ocean. Three beaches are within easy walking distance, and two waterfalls are within hiking distance. Our largely off the grid jungle location allows you to disconnect and spend time with yourself and for yourself!
The beautiful lodge at Encanta La Vida features beautifully appointment rooms, a soft salt water pool, a two story yoga deck made of rainforest hardwood, an a spa overlooking the ocean for a serene and nature-inspired yoga experience.
Lodging includes 9 different accommodations to choose from tucked in along the tropical garden paths. All guest accommodations are furnished with top quality mattresses, linens, lights, fans, private bathrooms and hot water. Guests will enjoy the comfort of private patios and balconies set up with rockers, hammocks adding to a relaxing ambiance. For more photos and a list of room amenities, we invite you to browse the lodging page.
Meals are healthy, delicoius, and creatively designed. The chefs use the freshset local herbs, produce, and fish, and caters to vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free diest, and more.
Optional Add On Spa Services And Adventures:
Just steps away from the ocean, you’ll have the option of an add on massage with locally made products. You’ll also have the opportunity for add on surf lessons, zip lining, and other rainforest adventures.
We’ll leave plenty of time for a swim in the retreat center pool, a walk to a waterfall, or sunning yourself on the beach with a book.
Shared occupancy room – $1995 early bird price if reserved before July 1st, 2019. Prices Increase to $2195 after that.
A very limited number of single occupancy rooms are available for an additional cost of $650.
Your $400 deposit saves your space.
Payment plans are available. 50% of remaining retreat payment due 6 months in advance. Full payment is due for the retreat by October 15, 2019. All retreat payments are non-refundable.
Arrivals and How to Get There:
Step One: Travel arrangements to the capital city of San Jose can be made with many major airlines.Once you have booked your retreat, we will suggest a flight for those of you who would like to travel with others in the group.
Step Two: A 45 minute flight from San Jose to Puerto Jimenez, the town closest to Encanta la Vida. We will make these arrangements for the group for those arriving together.
Step Three: Once in Puerto Jimenez, the retreat center will arrange a taxi to pick you up at the airport for the 40 minute drive to the Lodge.